Bella

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bella is the cutest cat I've ever seen. She loves me and sometimes other people. Every day when I come home from school she is mostly on my bed fast asleep. When I wake up in the morning she always comes in and begs my mom for food. I have two other cats. One named Bemsha and one named Stella. Stella is always behind the Christmas tree sleeping in a box. Bemsha is either being terrorized by Bella or asleep in a chair. Bella is much younger than the other cats. The other cats are around 13 or 12. Bella is only one. She will be 2 in April. Bella's mom was a stray cat who came to visit us. She had kittens when I was in Disney World. We gave her sisters to my dad's colleagues and kept her. And now we have her.

2 comments:

Chris Vitiello said...

Bella is a fabulous cat. I like how she is constantly trying to tear the other cats apart.

Vicki Vitiello said...

When Bella was a kitten her fur was extra long and fluffy. She looked like a little gray bear -- a little gray bear that was constantly trying to tear her two sister kittens apart.

Now she is asleep under the Christmas tree.